Click2Pharmacy understands the importance of online security and has taken steps to ensure your experience on our website is secure.
Security of Your Personal Information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
How We Ensure Security
All your details are passed through a third party secure payment gateway so we never see your credit card details.
All your payment details are encrypted using the Thawte Encrypted Secure Server
This is shown by:
- We use advanced encryption so that your card details cannot be seen.
- A padlock being visible in the bottom right of your web browser, this means you are in secure mode – this should always be displayed when entering payment details.
- Being in secure mode means all your details are encrypted for increased security (128 bit)
- We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for all orders placed – this prevents you from inadvertently revealing any personal information
- The three digit card signature code will be required to place an order – this ensures that your card cannot be misused
We advise you to close down your internet browser when you have finished your shopping. This especially important if you use a shared computer, such as in internet cafes. This will delete temporary internet cookies from the websites you have visited and makes certain other users do not see your personal information.
If you have any further concerns about security, please contact us by emailing customer services or by calling our customer service team on 0161 870 6845.
Click2Pharmacy may send you emails from time to time but we would never send an email asking for your security information or log on details, or direct you to a web page that asks for this information.
If you receive an email that appears to be from Click2Pharmacy that you suspect is fraudulent, do not click on any links contained within the email or provide any credit card or log on details. Please forward a copy to email@example.com