How to Shop with Us
There are four different ways of placing an order:
- By internet via our website www.click2pharmacy.co.uk (24 hours, 7 days per week). See below.
- By e-mail: click here. Email us your request. Even if the item is not advertised on our website we may still be able to get it for you. The click2pharmacy team will contact you to take payment.
- By telephone: 0161 870 6845 (calls charged at national rates.Please contact your service provider to confirm charges through mobile phones.)
- By post – send us a letter with the following information:
- Name and address
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Your item(s) that you would like to request
Send to Click2pharmacy, Unit 10, Coppice Industrial Estate, Windsor Rd, Oldham, OL8 4AP. We will send you confirmation by e-mail that we have received your order.
How to place a order through our website
The ordering process is very easy consisting of the following steps:
- Add the product(s) you wish to purchase to your shopping basket by clicking the “buy now” tab.
- To view and/or to make any amendments to your purchases click on “my basket” at the top right of the website, then proceed to the “checkout” when you are happy with your items;
- If you are a new customer, you must then create an account with us and log in, Register. Accept the general terms and conditions of use by ticking the box reserved to this effect;
- If you are an existing customer, you must enter your login details.
- Once you are logged in, confirm your order and consent to the terms of sale on the order summary page. On this page, the cost of delivery will also be shown.
- In some cases, you may have to answer some questions so the pharmacist can ensure the product is safe for the intended user.
- You will then be transferred to the payment page where you need to enter your card details.
- We will then send you an email as an initial acknowledgement.
- once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract)
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch with our team on 0161 870 6845.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed above.