Click 2 Pharmacy make online shopping a hassle-free process. Simply select the products you’d like to order, then choose a delivery method to best suit your needs.
Free standard UK delivery on orders over £30
- Free standard UK delivery with 5 working days.
- All delivery information is the same as per ‘Standard UK delivery’, shown below.
Standard UK delivery – £3.99
- Delivery within 5 workings days.
- Your order may require a signature depending on its value and contents.
- We do not currently accept international orders.
- You will not be able to place an order with us if your delivery address is outside of the UK.
Tracking Your Order
All orders are dispatched via Royal Mail. Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email notifying you of the order update which will contain your tracking number.
You can track your order using the Royal Mail Track and Trace Service:
If you require any assistance with tracking your order, please feel free to call us on 0161 628 7821 or view more contact options on our Contact Us page.
If you have not received your order
If you have not received your items within the expected delivery timeframe, there are a few things you should do:
- Firstly, login to your account to see the status of your order
- Use the tracking number we have supplied to find the status of your order on the Royal Mail website
- If you live or work in a communal building, check to see if your parcel has been delivered to the reception or office
- If you were out when the item was due to be delivered check to see if the delivery driver has left you a card or left the item with a neighbour
If you have tried the above and are still unable to locate your parcel then please contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Please note that we cannot make a claim for a lost or incorrectly delivered item until 15 working days have elapsed from the postage date. In the rare case a parcel does not arrive in the delivery period expected we will not be able to re-dispatch or refund an order until the 15 day period has passed.